The Regional Excellence and Development Initiative (REDI), a consulting services organisation, was established as a capacity building effort to enhance the competitiveness of the sub–Saharan region through programmes that promote excellence, quality and productivity in all areas of private and public business. REDI is a 100% Swazi owned and managed business whose directors are all black and 50% are women. REDI is an award winning company and has been recognized with the following:
To create value for client organisations, improving performance through the delivery of outstanding service in business solutions.
REDI is driven towards the attainment of the following objectives:
- Provide management consulting interventions that respond to the needs of our clients,
- Design and deliver cutting edge training programmes that improve the competitiveness of our clients,
- Provide comprehensive solutions that assist our clients in overcoming their challenges and promote business development,
- Undertake research on behalf of our clients,
- Thrive to ensure that our solutions and recommendations are conducive to the attainment of our clients’ objectives, and
- Be pivotal in the development and enhancement of management and technical skills in the SADC region.